a plus-side to being my friend is that you can come to my house in your pajamas and i will not judge you because i will also be in my pajamas
Things that will make me fall for you:
- singing around me, even if you’re not the best
- talking about movies and books you love
- telling me jokes, yes including the stupid ones
- sharing your music with me
- really talking to me…about your life and your future etc.
- maybe liking me back?
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
SOMEONE PUT IT IN WORDS THANKS YOU
It’s important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping and drinking and smoking and going out.
Make friends who you can go get breakfast with, make friends you can cry with, make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.